Re: [opensuse] Postfix - Allow myself to relay - Sandy?
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:52:12 +0100
david rankin wrote:
Mates (Sandy in particular)

How do I configure postfix to allow myself and other specific users to relay mail across the server? Say I'm at home and I want to send mail outbound from my server at work using Outlook. Since my server doesn't allow any relaying, the send fails -- as it should. Where do I configure postfix to say, "hey if it's david, it's OK"

Most of the time it depends on your choice of imap/pop3 server. Which one do you use? If you do implement sasl auth, you might as well go all the way and have an imap server and a web interface accessable from everywhere. (^-^)

--
Sandy

List replies only please!