Re: [opensuse] [little survey] who's using...
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:23:44 +0200
I would like to know who's using KDE in here, in the place of GNOME?
As well as the distribution has decide to "switch" to GNOME, who stayed
faithfull to KDE?

I have a strong pro-KDE stance, and an anti-GNOME one.
Fortunately for me and SUSE, they didn't dropped KDE, even through
some sources say they wanted to...
If they did, I would leave openSUSE project immediately, and go either
Mandriva (KDE-distro) or Windows XP way.

I always loved KDE, and always hated GNOME, so I don't think anyone
can force me to use GNOME. On the other hand, I didn't switch.

Despite hating GNOME, I still find few GTK based apps excellent: GIMP,
X-Chat and, of course FireFox !

-Alexey