Re: [opensuse] [little survey] who's using...
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:10:08 -0800
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 16:04, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know who's using KDE in here, in the place of GNOME?
> As well as the distribution has decide to "switch" to GNOME, who stayed
> faithfull to KDE?
>
> Optionnal question: is there a big team yet that maintains KDE and
> K*/Qt* apps in OpenSuSe? In other words, as _open_Suse is an almost
> community driven distro, has "community" blindly followed Novell's
> choice or is there competent people that decided to stay KDE based?

KDE all the way here! (Well, except for Pan and a few other GTK+ apps.)

I've been using it since '99 and have no intention to switch, as it is good
for us newbies.

--
kai

closing the doors that surround me
so no one will ever penetrate
complete my retreat just to wait for the day
that never comes so i will laugh alone