Re: [opensuse] [little survey] who's using...
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:14:41 +0100
Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 21:12 -0600, M Harris wrote:
Do you really want a survey (as in scientific statistical sampling) or
are you *yet again* trolling for a KDE vs Gnome flame war???

I like learning to develop small programs. I hate switching distribution for small reasons.
I try to decide what distribution am I going to use for the next 10
years. Then I ask some questions. If I go Qt/KDE on openSuSe, then I
dont want to hear next year: "openSuSe is dropping Qt/KDE support
because of lacking package maintainers". If it must happens, it will,
but I whould have then invest myself in GTK learning more than in Qt.

You see what I mean?

a little work on the archives would have make you see that this is not likely to happen ever, this subject was already object of very long discussion

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)