Re: [opensuse] [little survey] who's using...
  • From: "Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)" <mihamina.rakotomandimby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:01:33 +0100
On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 07:05 +0000, James Ogley wrote:
> Hmmm, the poster has a history of hopping around distro mailing lists
> and asking strange questions. Why, only this month he was interested
> in
> switching to FVWM on Gentoo. He's hit the Fedora list, Mandrake's
> Cooker list and the Debian lists. Guess we're next.

"The poster" is looking for the distribution he will use.
I heard some good things about fvwm and tried it.
I assisted a Novell conference in Paris this summer, and was impressed
by two or three things in the SLED/SLES, then I try it. What's wrong?

I knwo use Emacs, but begin to wonder if I could/should not use a more
modern tool such as KDevelop, as well as I use KDevelop supported
langages (Python, C, shell script,...)

I also subscribed Xen, mailman, xfce, openoffice, etc... mailing lists.
Will you say I am wrong?

English is not my mother tongue langage, resulting in a strange (even
bad) way of expression. And what? you would get the same noticed if you
try to write/speak a langage you dont practice.