Re: [opensuse] Linux will never overtake Windows
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:03:58 -0600
Paul Walsh wrote:
> Patrick Shanahan wrote:
>
>> * Paul Walsh <Paul.Walsh@xxxxxxxxx> [01-23-07 10:01]:
>>
>>> Apologies to those who think this ought to go to the OT list. Please
>>> feel free to move it there...
>>>
>> And just how would you expect us to move your postings to a different
>> forum?
>>
>> It is YOUR responsibility.
>>
>> and you failed.
>>

> Sorry, thought there might be a moderator type person able to do so. Getting mixed up between mailing lists and forums.

I know the address for the OT list was published a few weeks ago. At
that time I didn't pay to much attention to it. Now to be blunt, I'm
just two damed lazy to reread every message in the archive to find it.
Besides I have a life. Could someone please repost the address to the OT
list. I don't see it listed on the Opensuse list page.

--

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh