Re: [opensuse] Need Router Recommendation
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:59:39 -0600
We have a wireless ISP. When we first got it set up it just wasn't as
fast as it should be. One of his instructions was to clone the mac
address. After that was done the service kicked butt. I'm not sure what
it does but it made a huge difference in both the up and down speeds.

We did the same thing to the satellite router and made a big improvement
there to [ but you still have the delay time from here to orbit and back
down. ].

--

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh