Re: [opensuse] Need Router Recommendation
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:37:23 -0600
I have been using a d-link DI524 wired/wireless combo, been running
continuously for about 2 years. I have no complaints. The firewall
has not let me down, the few times I boot windows around here (for
repairing windows pcs) I have no intrusions and I am sure most of the
machines that I repair start out unprotected or I would not have to
fix them.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org