Re: [opensuse] Need Router Recommendation
  • From: Jan Karjalainen <jrock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:25:13 +0100
Jack Malone wrote:

The last 2 routers I actually bought are Netgear. I used the 4-port
first about 2 years before buying the FVS318 with 8 ports to replace it.
That happened nearly 2 years ago now. Or maybe it was 3 then 2. Anyway,
the old is my backup in case a problem develops with the new.
--

I vote for netgear also. been using them for years. I have the FVS318 at work an love it tooo.

jack

I bought a Netgear RP614v4 in December, and had major problems with getting ftp to work.
I took an old Pentium 300 and installed IPCop on it, and it rocks!

/J

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. Van De Snepscheut