[opensuse] Need Router Recommendation
I just purchased a Belkin 4 port router and the built-in firewall in it is
leaking like a sieve (constantly getting intrusions). I had always used
Linksys, but they just don't seem to last very long in my experience. So,
I'm looking for alternatives. I like IOGEAR equipment, but they don't make
wired routers and I'd just as soon not go wireless right now (personal
choice). In doing some browsing, I found out that Netgear and D-Link both
make wired routers. Anyone had experience with either of these? Anyone
have another alternative brand to recommend?

Thanks,
Greg Wallace