Re: [opensuse] Postfix Qwerkiness
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:14:51 -0500
* Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-22-07 18:02]:
> So, does this mean that Yast will try to modify Postfix again with
> each run of SuSEConfig or not?

aiui, SuSEconfig checks the md5 checksum and does not modify if they
match. rm'ing the md5 checksum causes SuSEconfig to generate a new sum
matching the 'changed' 'original' config file. This satisfies
SuSEconfig.

> If I recall correctly there was a setting somewhere in yast -> system ->
> sysconfig editor, where you could tell yast not to touch Postfix.

I just searched YaST2 and did not find that option ????

OpenSUSE Linux http://en.opensuse.org/