[opensuse] Evolution address book and OpenOffice
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:37:52 -0700
suse 10.2
KDE

Problem: I do not see any more the Evolution address book database in OO
writer any more. I use it all the time in 10.1

In Writer File/Wizards/Address Book Data Source you can not find
Evolution any more (neither Groupwise, Thunderbird). In SuSE 10.1 it was
there.

I did a clean install of SuSE 10.2 and migrate all the Evolution data.
Evolution is working OK.

In SuSE 10.2 only the KDE address book is an option then under others
you can find other db formats but not evolution.

Under Tool/Options/OpenOffice.org. Base/Databases its is blank

Am I missing something?

This feature under SuSE 10.1 was the major reason to migrate from
Outlook and now .....

TIA

-=terry(Denver)=-