Re: [opensuse] firefox locale
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:20:22 +0100 (CET)

> > In about:config filtered for locale I have these 3
entries:
> > general.useragent.contentlocale
> > general.useragent.locale
> > intl.locale.matchOS
> >
> > I have set intl.locale.matchOS to false and both
> > general.useragent.contentlocale and
general.useragent.locale to 'hun'
> > but this didn't cause any change; the menus are still
in English.

> Don't play around with anything in it.
> The default of intl.locale.matchOS is true and it should
be true.

> Firefox should choose hu automatically based on your
environment settings.
> What is the output of
> echo $LANG
> in a terminal window?

Thanks Wolfgang:
$LANG gives:

~> echo $LANG
en_US.UTF-8

However all the menu entries in KDE-startup and other KDE
applications are in Hungarian. How could I make it universal?

to Darryl:
Replacing hun with HU did not make any change either.

Cheers,
IG