Re: [opensuse] Linux will never overtake Windows
  • From: StephenW <winstephen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:40:43 -0800 (PST)
You are correct, I have not apologized for that.

I do apologize for that. I forgot there was an OT list and that is where it
should have been posted. I have checked and found that list does still exist -
though there is little activity there - and have since posted there.

Therefore, listers, accept my apology for posting an OT topic to this a serious
and focused problem solving forum.

StephenW