Re: [opensuse] firefox locale
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 02:07:21 -0600
On 2007-01-21 00:33, ken wrote:
> <snip>
> When I go into Firefox, enter the URI "about:config", then search for
> "locale", I get these variables:
>
> CT416758.Locale
> general.useragent.contentlocale
> general.useragent.locale
> intl.locale.matchOS

Of which all but the first also appear in Seamonkey.

The two I mentioned work as I described (with the caveat that I haven't
actually tried "matchOS" yet). You can set general.useragent.locale in
about:config, and you can set it to whatever you want -- but if you
don't have the relevant language pack installed somewhere, it isn't
going to do very much.

General descriptions of all user preferences are at:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Preferences