Re: [opensuse] Global setting to make ooo save as doc format
  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:34:36 +0800
在 2007-01-20六的 17:37 +0200,Alexey Eremenko写道:
> to make it:
> Tools->options->load/save->general->always save as->MS Word
>
> to make it multi-user, u need to track which files OOo modifies, and
> then put this files as a template for creating new users. I don't
> remember how-to do that, but after few-hourse digging, I could do
> that.

yeah, I know how to do this, I am just interested to see if it's
possible to adjust this globally without having to re-create user
account and copy over
~/.ooo-2.0/user/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu

If adjusting global setting (like some Debian user do
with /etc/openoffice) is not possible, I fall back to the idea of
putting settings in /etc/skel