[opensuse] Connection being actively refused - error
  • From: Tom Miller <madprogextrodinr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:25:18 -0500
I am setting up a Xen server and my first guest (DomU) is a Firebird server. It listens on port 3050. Every time I try to connect to port 3050 it is actively refuse, even when I am trying to connect locally through 127.0.0.1

How can I figure out what is misconfigured? I would like to trace were the request is being stopped / denied. I am an experienced computer user, but a newbie with Linux.
Thanks for any help.