Re: [opensuse] Linux will never overtake Windows
  • From: "Clark P. Case" <cpcase@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:48:13 -0500
Maybe you misunderstand me... what I am saying is that this email group
is setup for SUSE users to post issues they are having to solicit
solutions or workarounds from other community members.

I am simply stating that the original poster, StephenW, is posting an
URL for a FUD piece in this group. I am drawing attention that you have
to really be insecure if you go out of your way to post a hit piece to
make yourself feel better, (Not You, StephenW)

You simply replied snipping everything and placing "<expletives
deleted>" in response to the original post. From what I can gather, we
are on the same page with regards to the comment that "Linux will never
overtake Windows".

Again, I just find it interesting that someone needs to go to such
lengths. That is like me flying to Redmond, getting a job with MS, or
getting ingratiate into their "inner circle" just so I can jab at them
how badly they suck.... It's pointless....

So what is the issue with my observation? That it's OT? Hardly a faux
pau with what I have nearly worn out my delete key over on a daily
basis... If it's me misunderstanding your comments, then I apologize,
but email does not adequately express tone...

Good Day.