[opensuse] Fw: Problem with Xen on OpenSuse 10.2
  • From: "Umar Farooq Minhas" <umarfm13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:20:12 -0500
Hi,

I recently upgraded to OpenSuse 10.2 from 10.1. I was using Xen kernel that comes pre-packaged with OpenSuse but it stopped working after I upgraded to 10.2. The normal kernel works fine but when I try to boot into Xen kernel, all the boot messages appear showing no errors watsoever but when its time to display the login screen, my LCD goes to stand-by and then basically nothing happens, it stays blank. Any idea why this might be happening ?

Thanks in advance.
-Umar