Re: [opensuse] Recommended Website Tools
  • From: Peter Bradley <P.Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:59:32 +0000
Ysgrifennodd StephenW:
Seems it is not for beginners
(since she will be limited to the WYSIWYG.

I am afraid our school system is stuck (mired, sinking in the quicksand of MS)
using WinXP. I guess the easiest is some MS slop -- like Frontpage. Unless,
you can steer me to an acceptable OSS.

Thanks
SW
Aaaargh!

The last thing anyone should do (IMHO) is to learn HTML/XHTML/CSS using WYSIWYG tools. All they teach is how to produce bad code.

Sorry to be negative, but I'm very much afraid it's true.

Peter