Re: [opensuse] SVN amarok
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:37:18 -0500
On 19 Jan 2007, john.l.meyer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Quick question. When I did the configure, it put up a bunch of
> options, like MySQL support that will not be included when I make and
> install. how do I configure amarok to have those plugins?

You can see a list of options by doing a:

./configure --help

I presume you are using the multimedia tarball from kde.org. This is
what to do to build AmaroK (make sure checkinstall is installed):

./configure --prefix=/opt/kde3 --enable-mysql <other options you want>

Now go to the AmaroK subdirectory and do:

make&&checkinstall

Charles

--
"Besides, I think [Slackware] sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?"
(By Patrick Volkerding)