Re: [opensuse] Strange bug with amarok
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:12:39 -0500
On 19 Jan 2007, john.l.meyer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I tried to right click on it, both on the left hand collection and the
> right hand queue. Neither had that option.

Are you sure you clicked on a track or album in the "collection" tab?
The context menu starts with the item "Load", "Append to playlist", etc.

> Maybe it's the version of Amarok I am using (1.4.4)

Maybe, I can't find anything in my AmaroK CHANGELOG as to when this was
added (I am using a copy from SVN). However, I know for a fact tha it is
in 1.4.5 since there was some bug fixes to it.

Charles

--
/* Thanks to Rob `CmdrTaco' Malda for not influencing this code in any
* way.