[opensuse] RFC: Packages wished for Game 'PlaneShift' ?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:27:46 +0100
Hi,

I was just wondering: would the community like to get RPMs for the game
PlaneShift [1], a 3D MMORPG ?

If I get enough feedback on this, I could start investigating on it and
possibly build some RPMs. The installation routine without RPMs is
either getting a *.bin and install it (autoinstaller), but then the
system has no clue about updates and libs and the like.

so, what do you say? (or did I miss something and RPMs are already
there?)

Dominique

[1] http://www.planeshift.it/