Re: [opensuse] Strange bug with amarok
  • From: "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:05:35 -0500
On 18 Jan 2007, john.l.meyer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Okay. Maybe this doesn't qualify for a bug, maybe it does. here's
> the deal. I have several songs listed under "Various Artists", even
> though they have the artist tag filled in. What's going on here?

This will only happen if the albums that the songs come from are mixed
arist albums. However, you can control this behaviour with the context
menu of the song- just choose: "Do not show under various artists".

> When you get past a certain number, is there a requirement that an
> artist have a certain number of songs.

No.

Charles

--
printk("CPU[%d]: Sending penguins to jail...",smp_processor_id());
[... 20 lines ...]