[opensuse] How do I keep monitor from going to sleep
After my screen saver runs for a few minutes my monitor powers down. This
is a desktop machine and I really don't like this feature. I'd like for the
screen saver to just keep running. This problem started happening several
releases ago and, in the past, the only way I could get around it was by
uninstalling the kpowersave package (I tried various configuration options
via YAST but uninstalling kpowersave was the only way I could ever get
around this problem). Well, that problem is (naturally) back again with
10.2, so I went to uninstall kpowersave. Unfortunately, when I try that
now, I get back messages saying I'm going to break all sorts of other
components by doing this uninstall. So, it looks like I'm stuck with trying
to figure out to finally make this thing work. I've searched through
"Configue Desktop" and, under Yast, "Power Management" but no joy in either
place. Can someone tell me how to disable this "feature" so my screen saver
will just keep running indefinitely?

Thanks,
Greg Wallace