[opensuse] Xen, 10.2, SDL keyboard messed up
  • From: "Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)" <mihamina.rakotomandimby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:02:19 +0100
Hi,
I have a French layed out keyboard, but make an english domU Debian
installation.
I have to provide some things manually, such as hostname and passwords.
The problem is the keyboard is completely messed up: in the VM SDL
Window, it becomes a kind of "qwerty-mixed-with-anything" layout.

I may not access to the VM through network at this stage, because of
network not up yet, but would you know how or what is happenning?