RE: [opensuse] fsck running amok
On Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 12:22 AM, Marc Wilson wrote:

>On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 11:05:08PM -0600, Greg Wallace wrote:
>> Not sure what you mean by "hardware clock".

>Uh, the one built into the computer? The one that when you installed, you
>were asked whether it was set to local time, or UTC?

The last time I did a fresh install was 8.1. Since then, I've only done
upgrades. Maybe I was asked that question back in 8.1, but I've never been
asked that question doing an upgrade. I've never had this problem before.
Are you saying that as of 10.2, local time is causing problems? If so, how
do I change it to UTC. I see nothing about it when I right click on the
clock and go to any of the provided options, but maybe I'm somehow
overlooking it.

Greg Wallace