[opensuse] How to unmount partition?
I want to try running a manual fsck on my main partition. I booted into
runlevel 3 and tried "umount /dev/hda2" but got "device is busy". I'm
thinking that I should be trying to unmount the filesystem itself, not the
device, but don't know how to figure out what that is (and I can't remember
a command that would show the filesystem name associated with the device).
Then again, maybe I'm way off base here. Anyway, I just need to be able to
unmount the filesystem so I can run fsck on it. Can someone tell me what to
enter to do the unmount?

Thanks,
Greg Wallace