[opensuse] KaudioCreator, a slight problem
  • From: michael norman <michaeltnorman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:23:49 +0000
Ripping cds to FLAC (or ogg) I find that with a few cds I cannot move the
resultant tracks to either my back up USB Hd or my iAUDIO player. The
message I get in both cases is permission denied. cannot create the required
directory. Grip doesn't have the same problem but I prefer the KDE
programme.

Has anybody else seen the same problem, if so is there a setting I can
change ?

Using 10.2, up to date, but had the same thing in 10.0 and 10.1

Mike