[opensuse] css or javascript problem
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:19:53 +0100
On the site:

http://musique.sfrjeunestalents.fr/artiste/Magic-Alliance/

I have problems: There is a googlemap ("localisation") I can't see with any firefox/seamonkey combination. The map show briefly then desapear

I can neither play on the player plugin of the site (on the righ of the page, clic on any play button, for example it gives this link:

javascript:player_load(8469)

the player itself is in the upper right corner of the windows, it displays "chargement" (loading)

I can open the separate player, but I can't set anything in the playlist

the site works (more or less) on IE6

I know this site is very badly coded, but I can't do anything but protest on the contact...

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)