Re: [opensuse] Screen lock
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:11:32 -0600
On 2007-01-16 14:45, russbucket wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where you turn off this function. Google had an item that
> said Kpowersave does it. But I cannot find any parameter for it. I have a
> desktop, not laptop which appears to be what kpowersave is for. Did not find
> anything on WIKI either.

There are a couple of places in the KDE control center that may be of
interest to you. Peripherals/Display has a power control tab where you
can enable/disable power management. Screensaver controls are under
Appearance & Themes. There is some provision for screen locking
enable/disable after you click on "Advanced".

The above is for KDE 3.4.0, and may be different in other versions.