[opensuse] fsck running amok
I have been running 10.2 for several weeks now and just in the last two or
three days my system ran fsck at each startup. I've only rebooted once a
day, so I have no idea why this started happening. I don't believe it was
happening until just recently, so maybe it's a result of a system patch (?).
I forget where you set the count as to how many reboots need to occur
between fscks. Could someone tell me where that setting is? I know I
haven't modified it and for as long as I have had SuSE (since 8.1) I believe
it was set at 99. It's never done this before.

Thanks,
Greg Wallace