[opensuse] Getting konqueror's bookmark toolbar to stay
  • From: eddieleprince <eddie.howson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:29:12 +0000
I am using KDE 3.5.5 release 45.2, on openSUSE 10.2. I love konqueror's
bookmark toolbar and use it constantly. Having initially setup konqueror the
way I like it, I've gone in to settings and selected "save view profile Web
Browsing". This work for a little while and then I'll restart my computer and
find that the toolbar has gone. This does happen every single time but on
enough occasions to make it just a tad bit annoying.

Is there something else that I should be doing to preserve the toolbar
setting? Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough for me to track down
what is causing the change but I'd be grateful if anyone had any ideas.

Thanks

Eddie