Re: [opensuse] Weather reports
  • From: "Bryan S. Tyson" <bryantyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:01:09 -0500
On Monday 15 January 2007 04:32, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> How is the information included with Konqueror's sidebar ?

I don't know. I've only used it on the Panel.

However, the Konqueror sidebar is mentioned twice in the Kweather handbook,
although it is not explained:

From Chapter 1 - Introduction:
KWeather is an application that provides both a panel icon, allowing you to
watch the weather as reported by a local weather station, and providing a
weather service that can track multiple weather stations and provide this in-
formation to other applications including Konqueror’s sidebar and Kontact’s
summary page.

From 3.3 - Weather Service:
Stop fetching weather updates for all listed stations, and
stop providing weather information to the Konqueror sidebar and Kon-
tact.