[opensuse] Re-installing from sources
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:03:23 +0400
Hi List,

I'm experiencing the following problem.

I've installed GNU Scientific library (./configure, make, make install). But now when I try to compile a a simple C code which uses function from that library it gives an error of missing file

In file included from euler.c:4:
/usr/local/include/gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h:26:26: error: gsl/gsl_mode.h: No such file or directory

I've checked, I'm missing the file in that directory, which is included in gsl_sf_bessel.h, but I don't remember having any problems installing it.

The same thing goes just fine on friend's machine, which I do not have access to.

Should I re-install gsl library? If yes, how to do that, it was second or third time I installed something from sources. If not, what should I do?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Sergey
--