Re: [opensuse] DVD Mount problem
  • From: James Watkins <misterwatto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:38:23 +0000
On Monday 15 January 2007 12:41, Matthias Titeux wrote:

> Second point, as someone else on the list reported (sorry can't remember),
> the DMA is sometimes turned OFF for the DVD player (not the DVD recorder).
> I have to set in ON using Yast. I don't know if these 2 points are link
> together.

Yes, I've noticed this too, it's particularly annoying when encoding multiple
CDs using KAudioCreator. Another thing is that the eject button stops
working with certain CDs, occasionally, I have to log in as root and use the
eject command. I guess I should report these as bugs but I haven't done this
before, could someone let me know what the procedure is?

Cheers,

James.