Re: [opensuse] Future of SUSE (at home)
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:24:34 +0400
Billie Erin Walsh wrote:

I do like the multiple desktops. If I get one to jammed up I can open
the other and start over on a clean page. Kind of like the tabbed
browsing in Konqueror and Firfox. It's a LOT easier, and more efficient,
than having multiple iterations of the same program. It took Microsoft a
long time to figure it out in IE.

It's not about "for Windows, against Linux" things, I still can't fully switch to Linux only because I can't get my winmodem work on it. But if you need multiple desktops under Windows you might take a look at

http://www.dexpot.de/

Best,
Sergey

--