Re: [opensuse] Moderator - Reply to settings
  • From: Bob Ewart <bob-ewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:04:13 -0500
Peter Bradley wrote:
> Ysgrifennodd Bob Ewart:
>> Cristian Rodriguez R. wrote:

>>> This behaviuor is incredible annoying ( especially when thunderbird does
>>> not have **official support** for reply to list)

>> Yes it does. It's an extension called 'Reply in Group'. Follow the
>> installation how to. Click on 'Reply All' to reply to the group. I
>> just did to reply to this message.

> Hmm. When I try to install it (in Thunderbird), it says it cannot be
> installed because it is not compatible with firefox. I have firefox 2.0
>
> Seems odd.
>

> Peter

It sounds like you left-clicked on the Install Now button which would
try to install it to firefox. You should right-click on it and select
'Save Link as'. Once the file is saved, you need to click on the
install button in the extensions menu and point to the file you just
downloaded.

I originally installed it in the beginning of December. They did an
upgrade on Thunderbird on the 20th to 1.5.0.9. When I checked on my
extension just now, it didn't show and the icon wasn't in the customize
list. So I re-installed it. It now shows on the extension and icon
lists. In any event, the 'Reply All' replies to the list and 'Reply'
replies to the sender. YMMV

--
Bob