Re: [opensuse] apache configuration
  • From: Jonathan Horne <suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:42:02 -0600
On Saturday 13 January 2007 23:54, Cristian Rodriguez R. wrote:

> you need mod_rewrite for that.

ok, i did finally get mod_rewrite to take. i had been trying to manually edit
my configuration files, but this time i did it thru yast. now, i just need
to figure out how to take any url period, ie:

http://server/folder
http://server/folder1/folder2/file.jpg

and make sure that it redirects it to

http://server/

this server is a temporary server with only one page (a maintenance "come back
later" page), and is only in use while my main server is totally offline.

can someone advise me on how to configure apache to do this?

thanks,
jonathan