Re: [opensuse] DVD Mount problem
  • From: Stevens <fred00sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:04:44 -0600
An update:

In KDE, "My Computer" (Why in Hell did they steal that from M$) shows an
entry when media is inserted into the cd/dvd drive, but no fs type and the
media is always shown as blank. In Gnome, an icon pops up on the desktop
when a disk is inserted but otherwise it's the same. Remember that this
setup works great when I boot to the Suse 9.1 drive.

When I plug in a flash drive it works just fine: a KDE daemon window pops
up with action choices. Just the cd/dvd doesn't work. (in 10.2)

Fred