Re: [opensuse] KnetworkManager wireless connection problem
  • From: "Rami Michael" <thikrat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:26:15 -0500
Dennis,
One thiung of note and that I have heard and seen in the past
NetworkManager and KNetworkManager do not like other things to
configure your network settings besides them. For example.
networkmanager will look at the network settings and say "hmmm...
seems like some other app is using this, better not do anything" or
rarely, if it does, it messes things up. You should stick with one
thing for config at all times... i know this does not solve the issue
but i hope it helps a bit.