[opensuse] wireless
  • From: Paul Murphy <pmmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:13:16 -0500
Two weeks ago I installed open suse 10.2 and I spent a few hours
figuring out how to activate my wireless. I am not to familiar with the
linux and when I finally switched from the wired to the wireless it was
simple, My son wanting to do what daddy does started the installation
over and now I cannot remember how I switched to the wireless
connection. The card is recognized and seems to be configured, it is on
the network device list. My laptop is a Dell Latitude D510, any help is
greatly appreciated as I am a newbie.

Thanks,
Paul Murphy