Re: [opensuse] Most used applications
  • From: Peter Bradley <P.Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:41:06 +0000
Ysgrifennodd Anders Johansson:
On Saturday 13 January 2007 19:16, Anders Johansson wrote:
I don't think there is a GUI way of doing that (someone will surely correct
me if I'm wrong) but the recent applications are stored in
$HOME/.kde/share/config/kickerrc in the RecentApps. Deleting the entry from
there

I should also mention that you should probably be careful to delete the full entry. IOW the program, as well as the number immediately before it, and the number after it separated by a comma

Works like a charm, Anders. Thanks.

Peter