Re: [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] I messed up my desktop]
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:37:32 -0600
On 2007-01-13 11:58, Peter Bradley wrote:
> Ysgrifennodd Darryl Gregorash:
> <snip>
> Edit > Preferences > Composition > Forward Messages > Inline (as
> opposed to, "As attachment")

Good grief, I must have looked past that thing nearly a bajillion times,
and concluded that it had been removed :-[ -- ergo the google search.

Well, you can put the mozillazine ref to good use anyway, and it is
always possible to edit prefs.js directly :-)

If that tools menu route really is just in the Windows version, then I
am very disappointed -- it would leave a prefs.js edit as the *only* way
to access a great number of user preferences.