Re: [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] I messed up my desktop]
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:42:33 -0600
On 2007-01-11 04:11, Peter Bradley wrote:
> Ysgrifennodd Kenneth Schneider:
>>
>> Can you please change your quoting to be inline and _not_ as an
>> attachment?
>>

> Yes. I agree with you. It only seems to be problem when I forward
> something. Ordinary replies, like this one, are OK as far as I can
> see. I'm using thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and haven't found a way of making
> it treat forwarded mails in the same way. Sorry.

I found this on mozillazine (I'm using Seamonkey, so am not certain of
the accuracy of Tools menu option).

Tools/Options/Advanced/General, and press the Config Editor button, then
find "message.forward_message_mode", and change it to 2.

Alternatively, edit prefs.js in your personal TBird directory. Look for
the same option, and change it to read:
user_pref("mail.forward_message_mode", 2);

There is a rather comprehensive list of user preferences at
http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries