Re: [opensuse] Re: This is OT, but you guys are gonna love this one!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Johansson" <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Friday 12 January 2007 22:26, Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Freitag, 12. Januar 2007 22:17 schrieb david rankin:
> I'll chime in on this one. What I want originates in the House
> of Representatives, is tried in the Senate and begins with the
> letter "I". For a historical reference, ask tricky Dick about the
> process.

does it have a fruit in it?

That's one of the few things that hasn't been said about the present occupant
of the albino mansion.

God Anders, that is priceless! Think about it. George and Dick have always had a really 'tight' relationship. And, when Whittington tried to come between them, Cheney got so agitated, he shot him. (literally)

You could be on to something.........

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
510 Ochiltree Street