Re: [opensuse] copying to iPOD Nano
  • From: "Darko Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:23:20 -0500
this might help.

http://banshee-project.org/Troubleshooting/iPod

On 1/11/07, Dennis J. Tuchler <dennis.tuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How do I use Banshee to rip tracks from a cdrom to an iPOD and have that
register on the iPOD's menu? I opened Banshee, and it read a CDRom
source. I clicked on "Import" and it seemed to transfer the material to
the iPOD. I can also play the saved stuff via Banshee. But, when I
want to play the music from iPOD Nano, I can't find the entries on the
iPOD menu.

What should I do?

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
University City, Missouri 63130

"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie