Re: [opensuse] Re: This is OT, but you guys are gonna love this one!!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:38:38 -0800
> From: "Randall R Schulz" <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> > On Thursday 11 January 2007 18:39, James Knott wrote:
> >> You want Dubya to trust some other country to ensure his "goofs"
> >> get covered up? ;-)
> >
> > You don't know what I want w.r.t. the 43rd president of the U.S.
> > (By which I mean I don't want you to know what I want w.r.t. the
> > 43rd president of the U.S...)

By the way, I mean to write "You don't _want to_ know what I want...".

> I'll chime in on this one. What I want originates in the House of
> Representatives, is tried in the Senate and begins with the letter
> "I". For a historical reference, ask tricky Dick about the process.

He's been hard to get ahold of for quite some time, now... Harry
Schearer has done a number of radio skits where he imagines
conversations between RMN and other political luminaries of his day as
they're now taking place--get this--in heaven. Well, he was raised a
Quaker...

> --
> David C. Rankin

RRS