Re: [opensuse] Re: This is OT, but you guys are gonna love this one!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randall R Schulz" <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
On Thursday 11 January 2007 18:39, James Knott wrote:

You want Dubya to trust some other country to ensure his "goofs" get
covered up? ;-)

You don't know what I want w.r.t. the 43rd president of the U.S. (By
which I mean I don't want you to know what I want w.r.t. the 43rd
president of the U.S...)

I'll chime in on this one. What I want originates in the House of Representatives, is tried in the Senate and begins with the letter "I". For a historical reference, ask tricky Dick about the process.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
510 Ochiltree Street