[opensuse] Motorola V3 Razr +Bluetooth
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:37:44 +0800
Have not been able to get the V3 Razr to work with my Dell Latitude D820
running Suse 10.2. Here is the scenario

Linux is running kblutoothd and the bluZ has been enabled in Yast with
default settings.

My D820 can see a colleague's computer (Win XP) on bluetooth and is
shows up with bluetooth:/ in konqueror.

I can connect and download the V3 on the colleague's computer after
doing the paring.

My D820 does not see the V3 even in discovery mode. When you put the V3
in discovery, it is supposed to be 6i0 secconds, but only last 5 or 10
seconds as if it has been discovered, still nothing shows up in
kbluetooth.

I try the handsfree, look for devices on the V3, it finds nothing during
its scan on my computer, on the other computer it says it found one
device.

So, both computers are working and the v3 works with only one computer
(BRW, both are Dell Latitude, one a D820, the other D620).

Searched the web and documentation, but did not find too much on the
kbluetooth as far as operating it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Art